Created in 2010, the KEDGE Foundation for Sustainable Leadership is a social and solidarity initiative which aims to promote access to higher education and to contribute, with the support of companies, to the training and support of responsible and efficient managers.
Thanks to your donations and the school's participation, the KEDGE Foundation finances various projects such as:
- The funding of scholarships for students entering the 'Entrepreneurial School' programme.
- Social grants to help students in financial needs.
- Entrepreneurial grants for start-ups incubated at KEDGE's Business Nursery.
- The creation of an emergency fund for students who have been victim of the pandemic (loss of employment, internships, etc.).
- The Wellness Centre whose mission is to improve the quality of life and health of students.
- Educational innovation and the modernisation of student teaching structures through research.
Projects funded by the Foundation are numerous, and each donation allows students to follow their studies with peace of mind.
Who runs the foundation?
The Foundation is administered by an EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE which meets twice yearly.
The committee administrators decide on the strategic direction of the funds, its yearly budget, its management strategy, and where applicable its allocation between different projects. They assume responsibilities in accordance with the Fondation de France which houses our Foundation.
Mrs Julie BAILLET, Head of Higher Education and Research Foundations
Mrs Laurence ACERBO, Responsible Development Director ONET SA
Mr Bruno DESCHAMP, represented by Mr Philippe BELLEMIN-NOEL, Communication Director, Société Marseillaise de Crédit
Mr Georges KLENKLE, General Director EUGEKA, representing the Association of Marseille and Bordeaux graduates
Mr Thierry BOUKHARI, Deputy Director GIFI. Mrs Marie Pierre FABRE, President Endowment Fund fruit company
Mrs Emeline BOURGOIN, DHR ING
Mr Benoit SYS, HR Adviser
Mr Patrick VUCEKOVIC, Director AG2R
Mr François-Aïssa TOUAZI, Managing Director ARDIAN
Mr Chairman of the Campaign Committee
Mr Alexandre De NAVAILLES, General Director KEDGE BUISNESS SCHOOL represented by
Anil BENARD- DENDE, Deputy General Manager
Mr Christophe MOUYSSET, Business and Partnerships Director, KEDGE Business School. General Secretary
Mrs Diane LE NAY, Foundation Fundraising Manager
Mrs Evelyne PUTERO, Foundation Management Officer, KEDGE Business School
Mr Eric SIRVEN, Entrepreneurship and Sponsorship Manager, Project Manager Entrepreneurial School, KEDGE Business School